Guerrilla Games has announced the full list of Horizon Forbidden West update 1.07 patch notes, which comes packing a number of fixes across main quests, side quests, and Photo Mode. There’s also a bunch of fixes for crashes.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed an issue in main quest ‘Reach for the Stars’ where the quest would not progress correctly if the second shuttle cable connector was shot first.
- Fixed an issue in main quest ‘Reach for the Stars’ where the player could exit the play space.
- Fixed an issue in main quest ‘The Embassy’ where rushing back through the Barren Light gate during The Embassy will get the player stuck in Barren Light.
- Fixed an issue in main quest “Death’s Door” where the player could summon their mount in an underground location.
- Fixed an issue in main quest “Death’s Door” where the player cannot interact with a console.
- Fixed an issue in main quest ‘The Sea of Sands’ where the objective to craft the diving mask updated incorrectly, blocking progression.
- Fixed an issue in main quest ‘Thebes’ where the player could squeeze through a gap in geometry near the Underwater Powerplant and fall out of the world.
- Fixed an issue in side quest ‘Breaking Even’ where the player could not talk to Porguf to turn in the quest if Talanah was also present in Camp Nowhere.
- Fixed an issue in side quest ‘Shadow in the West’ where reloading a save could respawn the player outside of an enclosed combat space.
- Fixed an issue in side quest ‘Blood Choke’ where Atekka could be idling unresponsively outside Thornmarsh if the player approached from a certain direction.
- Fixed an issue in side quest ‘A Soldier’s March’ where Penttoh could become unresponsive while moving towards the mountain peak, thus blocking progression.
- Fixed an issue in side quest ‘The Second Verse’ where the “Talk to Zo” objective does not update after abandoning the side quest midway.
- Fixed an issue in side quest ‘Nights of Lights’ where the “Gather the Gizmo” objective does not update.
- Fixed an issue in Gauntlet races where in rare cases the race did not start after completing a practice run.
- Fixed an issue in Gauntlet races where coming in last place could count as a win.
- Fixed an issue in Gauntlet Run: The Stillsands, where the player could be directed to play the Activity before the Activity can be started.
- Fixed an issue with the Elusive Fanghorn salvage contract where the quest would sometimes not complete correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Elusive Fanghorn salvage contract where the machine trails would not show if the player fast traveled away during the objective.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Ravager Cannon’ salvage contract where the objective did not update correctly if the player detached one of the cannons with a high damage, high tear attack.
- Fixed an issue with the Eastern Lie Regalla camp where loading a save made at the campfire would place Aloy at a different campfire.
- Fixed an issue in Salvage Contract Ancient Relics, where the “Gather Ancient Relics” objective would stay stuck on 2/3.
- Fixed an issue in Regalla Camp Devil’s Grasp where enemies may not respawn after reloading a save game during the “Kill the Rebel Leader” objective.
- Fixed an issue in Rebel Outpost Jagged Deep where the player could teleport across the map when reloading a save game.
- Fixed an issue in Sunken Cavern: The Gouge, where the player could swim through a gap in the cave wall.
- Added an ‘Always Off’ option for weapons & ammo, and tools & potions in the Custom HUD options.
- Fixed several outfit icons that used the incorrect assets in the inventory menu.
- Fixed an issue with the map where unnatural movement would occur when centering the view on the player or a quest objective.
- Added smoother transition between Tropospheric and Cirrus cloud layers, and better matching of the coloring of the supercell Anvil and Cirrus clouds.
- Fixed an issue with the Very Large Array Tallneck where the model would display low level detail at a certain distance.
- Made multiple tweaks to vegetation to improve image quality in the Favor Performance mode.
- Fixed an instance of flickering white lights in main quest ‘Death’s Door’.
- Improved stability of depth of field during cinematics.
- Reduced stepping artifacts from SSAO in extreme closeup situations
- Reduced changes to saturation on motion blur.
- Improved quality and stability of shadows.
- Improved quality of grass in specific situations.
Performance and Stability
- Multiple crash fixes.
- Fixed several instances where NPCs and textures would visibly stream in on PS4™ when the player approached a settlement at high speed.
- Fixed several instances where loading screens or black screens would trigger unintentionally.
- Fixed an issue with streaming after the end credits sequence was skipped.
Photo Mode improvements
- Increased precision in precision mode to allow for much more control when orienting and moving the camera, especially when using long focal lengths and large apertures.
- The minimum focus distance has been reduced to 5cm allowing for more creative shots and macro photography.
- Changed the film back to 35mm full frame, for more clear focal length and DOF translation, and more intuitive selection of focal lengths for virtual photographers.
- Added many more focal lengths to cover the range between 10mm and 300mm in 35mm full frame allowing for more creative expressions.
- Added a FoV match for the default camera.
- Increased the radius that photographers can use around Aloy from 5 to 10 meters.
- Various small quality of life improvements.
- The Auto Focus rectangle and the Rule of Third grid are now hidden when using the Hide UI option.
- Fixed an issue where a moire effect could be visible on characters’ skin during close-up shots.
- Fixed a camera collision issue that would sometimes occur when the player was mounted and maneuvering near obstacles of a certain height.
- Fixed several animation issues with NPCs in settlements.
- Slightly increased the ammo cost of the Propelled Spike weapon technique for game balance reasons.
- Fixed an instance where Aloy could get stuck inside geometry in the Memorial Grove settlement when trying to jump out through a gap in the wall.
- Fixed an issue where the game would appear to hang briefly after skipping through the end credits sequence.
- Fixed an issue where the PS5 Operating System “Game Presets” difficulty would override the difficulty level in-game.
- Fixed an issue where interactable objects would sometimes lose collision, causing the player to fall through the object.
- Fixed an issue where the player might fall through the world when fast traveling while on a mount.
[Source – Reddit]