Milestone has unleashed the Hot Wheels Unleashed update 1.09 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which comes with a number of fixes for multiplayer, as well as liveries. Check out the full Hot Wheels Unleashed patch notes below.
- Fixed cached liveries not correctly displayed for some users.
- Previously downloaded community liveries should now appear correctly for everyone.
- Improved the UI of the multiplayer main page.
- We added some information about the currently equipped vehicle and the player profile.
- Improved track selection logics for multiplayer races.
- In the Track Voting page, we added one slot for the community tracks and retuned the randomization logic to increase the variety of available tracks.
- Fixed Rare cars showing up as Secrets in lobby.
Other UI / UX:
- Added prices to the DLC page.
Now each DLC will show the price taken from its corresponding platform store.
- Split Screen: fixed the controller selection menu to correctly display available options.
- Added Player’s Profile customizations (icon, background and tag) to the leaderboards and UGC pages.
- Added an indicator in the HUD of point-to-point races to show the percentage of the track completed.
- In track selection, added an icon to distinguish point-to-point and circuits tracks.
- Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
PC Version only:
- Added support for less common resolution monitors