Fresh on the heels of the Kena Bridge Of Spirits anniversary update, developer Ember Lab has churned out the Kena Bridge Of Spirits update 2.03 patch notes, which comes with some key bug fixes including an issue with PS5 Activities.
We hope you have been enjoying the Anniversary Update for Kena: Bridge of Spirits. It’s been a fun week for us seeing all your amazing new shots captured with the updated photo mode features. We’ve made several stability improvements and corrected a few bugs in this patch.
Stay tuned for additional fixes and updates. Thanks for your support and enjoy the adventure!
The 2.03 patch includes the following:
- Fix for performance issues occurring after resuming an Activity on PS5.
- Fixed issues making it possible to collect more than 100 Rot when replaying the game in New Game+.
- Fixed a bug with the Shrine Guardian Combat Reflection Trial that prevented the bonus objective “Cleansing Strike” from being awarded.
- Crash fixes.
- Kena Outfit animation improvements and fixes.
- Fixed issue allowing the Woodknight to attack during spawn animation.