THQ Nordic has unwrapped a fantasy-flavoured batch of Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning update 1.05 patch notes for you to digest. The update is now live for the PS4 and PC versions of the game, with the Xbox One update arriving at a later date.
Kingdoms Of Amalur Re-Reckoning Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Stability improvements
- Problem with enemies disappearing fixed
- Fix for Quest loot disappearing from loot bags left from corpses
- Fix for Invisible player character
- Problem with submenus not working fixed
- Clipped text in HUD fixed
- Special delivery chest scales up to level 40 now – but still gets locked when first opened
- Achievement / Trophy “Destiny Dominated” is now also awarded for finishing the game in Very Hard, if you create a new game.
- Fix for getting only shields on higher levels from loot