A brand new Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning update has been released which allows the game to support 4K resolution natively. This comes alongside a number of other updates which you can catch below from THQ Nordic:
- Chest missing the lid fixed.
- Fae cache glitch fixed.
- Some other graphic glitches that would project beams through some spaces fixed.
- Several black areas fixed (those that were looking burned or just pitch black).
- It was possible to permanently knock down essential Quest-related NPCs. Example: Garaner Vernt in Canneroc. These would have blocked quest progress. Most of the time those events were triggered by specific timing.
- Loremaster Achievement fixed.
- Controller Sensitivity improved.
- Stability improvements.
- Detection with native 4k resolution support (PC, Xbox One X and Xbox Series already have 4k native).
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is available now on PS4 and is playable on PS5 via backwards compatibility.
Source – [THQ Nordic]