If you’re playing Layers of Fear 2 you might be interested to hear that a patch update will be available from tomorrow.
Tomorrow’s update fixes the following issues:
- FIXED – Several Issues with Formless Man Behavior
- FIXED – Various Lighting Issues
- FIXED – Involuntary Resolution Changes After Player Death
- FIXED – Minor Bug Fixes in Multiple Acts
- FIXED – Letter Spacing for ъ, ь, э, я
- FIXED – Minor translation Issues
- FIXED – Formless Man – Various “Instant Death” Encounters
- TUNED – Formless Man Difficulty Decreased and behavior tuning
- TUNED – Max Value for FOV Increased by 5%
- TUNED – Default Controller Sensitivity Increased by 10%
- TUNED – Performance and Quality Adjustments
- TUNED – Pacing Adjustments – Several Acts
- TUNED – Black and White Post Processing – Adjusted in Chapter 2
- TUNED – Perfect Storm Achievement
- NEW – ‘NG+ Unlocked’ Pop Up with Info Added to Game Ending
Struggling to keep up on the news at E3? Check out our full E3 Announcements and News list, containing every reveal during the week-long show across all the conferences. You can also check out a variety of rumours that are surrounding the show. If you would prefer to see the reveals as they happen, you can take use our E3 2019 live feed, which will update with the new announcements as they happen.
Layers of Fear 2 is out now on PS4.