RGG Studio has released the Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth update 1.15 patch notes for you to digest, which implements a range of bug fixes for areas including Hawaii and Dondoko Island. Read the full details below.
- Fixed a bug that may cause a crash in rare cases during Sujimon battles.
- Improved playback of music in playlists so that playback resumes from the point where it was interrupted
- Fixed a bug that the status bonus at job level up was not reflected correctly when changing jobs.
(*The correct values will be reflected when a job change or job rank-up is performed after the patch is applied.)
- Fixed a bug in Hawaii where characters would occasionally get stuck in walls during battles in certain areas, which would interfere with progress.
- Fixed several bugs in Dondoko Island, such as the game not progressing properly under certain conditions and an issue that caused island guests to float.
- Fixed problems with progression and editing your Sujimon team under certain conditions in the Sujimon substories.
- Improvement of spelling errors and localization problems
- Fixed various other bugs to improve stability and quality.