The Madden NFL 18 Update 1.12 patch has been released on PS4.
This latest patch for EA's juggernaut football game fixes the game's trade meter in franchise mode. Before the patch, players were unable to see feedback on trades, which doesn’t exactly help you get deals done efficently.
Below are the full patch notes for Madden NFL 18 Update 1.12. Brace yourself.
- Added fix for the trade meter.
- Added minor changes and bug fixes.
It’s a short update, but the previous Madden NFL 18 update offered up plenty of additional tweaks and fixes to the gameplay, including the following
- Added logic so that the Weak Box exploit manager does not trigger vs. AI-controlled opponents (penalty results in frequent pancake blocks by the offense)
- Addressed an issue causing QBs with the Gunslinger Ability to throw touch passes instead of bullet passes
- Addressed an issue that would occasionally prevent ball carriers from being tackled directly following a broken tackle animation
- Addressed an issue causing defenders to occasionally give up on the play during some broken tackle animations
- Addressed the jumping sideline catch animation that would often force players to land out of bounds
- Added a fix to disable the 10-second runoff when the team that is winning takes a penalty with less than a minute left in the half or game
- Added fixes to aggressive pass rush to help ensure defenders have a chance to jump offsides no matter what formation the defense comes out in (including Nickel 3-3-5)
Developer Note: The Weak Box exploit manager was introduced this year to encourage players to better match the offensive personnel on the field when trying to defend the run, especially heavy run sets with eight or more run blockers inside the tackle box. Due to a lot of valuable feedback from our players, we discovered the AI could get hit by this inadvertently which was never the intent of the exploit manager. The new logic will prevent it from occurring when playing AI opponents moving forward.
Madden 18 is out now for PS4.