Marvel’s Avengers update 1.13 patch notes is out now on PS4 and brings with it a number of key bug and crash fixes.
These are the Marvel’s Avengers update 1.13 patch notes from Square Enix.
- Multiple crash issues resolved
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes go out of world in Condition Green
- Fixed a rare issue with Abomination becoming unresponsive in Gathering of Evil mission
- Various matchmaking and invite improvements
- Removed Power Level difference indicator during matchmaking to remove confusion regarding Mission Power and prepare for improvements to power display
- Resolved a rare issue where using Quick Match as Any Hero could break up an existing Strike Team
- Fixed instance of HUD indicator not showing that an enemy is attempting to hack a terminal in Tachyon Rift: Breakout mission
- Made Tachyon Orbs easier to see when indoors
- Fixed an issue in Tachyon Rift: Breakout where players would not be reloaded to the proper location when reloading checkpoint
- Fixed mission selection issues that sometimes occurred when players would join or leave the Strike Team while in the War Table UI
- Fixed an issue that prevented joining via invites from players who weren’t added as a friend
- The Quick Match button is now visible within the War Table whenever multiplayer is allowed, regardless of matchmaking preference
- Addressed issues with missing or excess Skill Points
- Improved offscreen projectile attack indicators
- Fixed an issue where Black Widow would sometimes not gain intrinsic while performing takedowns
- Fixed some instances of enemies not spawning
- Improved transition between hover and flight when Iron Man is attacked
- Fixed rare instance of Captain America going out of world when using Shield Dive
- Fixed an issue with some Hulk outfit textures
- Fixed an issue that prevented Thor’s Challenge Card nameplate from properly unlocking
Marvel’s Avengers update 1.13 is available now on PS4.