Mojang has unwrapped the full list of Minecraft update 2.45 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which comes with a bunch of key fixes. There’s no new content here, so don’t get too excited. Read up on Minecraft 1.19.11 below (as it’s also known as).
- Fixed a bug that could cause mobs to not load into the world if their saved y-position was greater than or equal to 25
- Fixed incorrect texture rending of players when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-156577)
- Fixed incorrect texture rendering of some mobs, like Horses, when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-132747)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Command Blocks from saving if a Command Block Alias wasn’t provided while playing on Realms
- Fixed a bug where suspended accounts could not play local worlds or navigate the menus on Xbox platforms
[Source – Minecraft]