Sony San Diego Studio has knocked the MLB The Show 21 update 1.16 patch notes for you to digest, and while there’s no new content here to speak of, it does come packing some key fixes and improvements for Franchise Mode and other areas.
If you’re playing on PS5, then you’ll be prompted to download MLB The Show 21 update 1.016.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pinch hitting for an out of position player in Manage Full Game
- Removed the option to sign Free Agents in the off-season through the player search menu (this would sometimes result in the player being duplicated)
- Added a confirmation selection box when players select duplicate no-sell cards from Choice Packs
- Fixed a bug where the player card would stay on the screen if the user pressed R2 and the Options button at the same time
- Fixed a bug where player position would sometimes be blank on a batter walk-up presentation
- Fixed an issue where some Xbox linked accounts would not receive game invites.
[Source – MLB The Show 21]