Mortal Shell PS4 release date. Mortal Shell PS4 open beta. Mortal Shell PS4 closed beta. Mortal Shell PS4 classes. Mortal Shell PS4 news. Mortal Shell PS4 details. Now that Mortal Shell has been revealed by developer Cold Symmetry, we’re starting to gather together all of the details for this new Soulsbourne sub-genre title, including the Mortal Shell PS4 release date, Mortal Shell PS4 beta and much more. Let’s dive in and take a look!
Mortal Shell PS4 Release Date – When Does Mortal Shell Release On PS4?
While we don’t have a pinpoint release date for Mortal Shell on PS4 yet, we do know that the Mortal Shell PS4 release date will happen at some point during Q3 2020. The confirmation of the Mortal Shell PS4 release window comes from the official site for the game.
Mortal Shell PS4 Closed Beta Details – How Do I Get Into The Mortal Shell PS4 Closed Beta?
No – a Mortal Shell PS4 closed beta will not happen as the Mortal Shell beta is PC only and is scheduled to take place shortly, To get into the Mortal Shell PC closed beta and get all of the Mortal Shell PC closed beta details, you need to head through to the official Mortal Shell Discord server in order to apply. If you do have a PC and want to get into the Mortal Shell PC closed beta, these are the basics:
- The mortal shell beta will run from July 3rd – July 10th
- The beta will run on pc only
- Players will be able to play with two shells and wield either the hammer and chisel or the hallowed sword
- Starting from the outskirts Fallgrim, players must find their first shell and battle their way to find the crypt of martyrs: a twisted catacomb where some secrets are best left lost…
Mortal Shell PS4 Open Beta Details – Will A Mortal Shell PS4 Open Beta Happen?
While no confirmation regarding a Mortal Shell PS4 open beta has been given as yet, a Mortal Shell PS4 open beta is likely to happen a few weeks after the Mortal Shell PC closed beta has concluded. The Mortal Shell PC open beta is currently active, so stay tuned for more details on the Mortal Shell PS4 open beta!
Mortal Shell PS4 Classes, Shells – What Are All The Classes And Shells You Can Choose From In Mortal Shell PS4?
In Mortal Shell, classes are called ‘Shells’ and can only be discovered by exploring the world. Once unlocked, they stay free to use forever. Like a regular class in any other game, each Shell comes with its own set of bespoke abilities, but players will first need to uncover the name of that Shell by spending resources called Tar and Glimpses, while also speaking to a special NPC called Awaken Sester Genessa.
In Mortal Shell PS4 these are all the Shells you can get in the game so far:
- Harros The Vessel – A robust, armoured and heavy shell that provides all-round balance of attack and defense. This Shell is primarily used for melee combat.
- Tiel, The Acolyte – A riff on your typical rogue archetype, Tiel is fast and has high stamina and evasion, but very little health. This Shell is primarily used for stealth.