This update is otherwise known as MultiVersus update 1.12 (the 1.06 is what the developer tags it as). Read the full patch notes below!
- This patch also includes the beginning of our Ranked Alpha, which officially begins at 9AM PST on November 8th and will conclude on November 15th. Compete against players in either Teams or 1 vs 1 matches to earn Ranked Points (RP) and climb the ladder. Winning 15 ranked sets during the Alpha rewards you with a special “Triumphant Toast Alpha” profile icon as a thank you for helping us make ranked the best it can be.
- Grounded Down Attack- Earth bolt no longer attempts to lead its target
- Grounded Down Attack- Earth bolt checks a larger range when deciding whether to emerge beneath an airborne victim
- Grounded Up Attack- Increased hitbox size, more slide, and the lightning’s knockback direction now is in the direction it comes down
- Aerial Neutral Attack- Uncharged attack now comes out 4 frames earlier
- Grounded Neutral Special- Comes out faster, branches earlier on whiff, has a greater minimum range, has a shorter cooldown of 10 seconds, and has knockback scaling on throw
- Air/Ground Up Special- Flight now has a faster takeoff and greater speed
- Bug Fix- Grounded Up Attack’s lightning will now spawn below the roof in Scooby’s Mansion
- Neutral Air Attack- Spin punch branches to most attacks earlier out of on hit attacks
- Air Down Special- House hitbox and movement starts 5 frames later
- Air Neutral Attack- Increased size and duration of active hit frames
- Bug Fix- Basketball knockback when hitting up close sends at the intended angle now
Tom And Jerry:
- Neutral Special- Neutral Special Jerry when hitting up close sends at the intended angle now
[Source – MultiVersus Patch Notes]