Cryptic Studios has lifted the lid on the Neverwinter update 10.57 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which adds a number of changes for Summer Festival and more. Read up on the latest Neverwinter patch notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
- Players who participated in the Summer Festival last year now properly receive a Summer Artisan this year.
- In order to prevent issues for players at the Artisan cap, the maximum number of Artisans at each Workshop rank has been increased by one.
- Please note: While this change is permanent, we do not currently plan to increase the Artisan cap with the Summer Festival next year; this isn’t intended to be a regular thing.
- The Sahha ball can no longer become stuck above goals.
Rise of Tiamat
- The HP of Baaltor the Immortal been reduced by 25%.
- The HP of Osynafil the Undying has been reduced by 25%.
- The frequency at which Tiamat’s heads use Poison Stream, Acid Stream, and Cold Stream in Phase 4 has been reduced.
- The frequency at which Tiamat’s heads cast Chromatic Meteors in Phase 4 has been reduced.
- The number of player-targeting Chromatic Meteors per cast has been reduced.
- Companions: Cleric Disciple/Faithful Initiate: The final hit of Sacred Flame no longer unintentionally heals NPCs.
- At interface scale 2.0, stores now properly display their contents in two columns. The item width has been slightly reduced in the process.