Infinity Ward has rolled out a new batch of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare patch notes for you to gawk at, confirming nerfs have been made to the notoriously powerful 725 shotgun. We’ve included the full patch notes below.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Patch Notes
- Special Operations: Fix for an issue where a player would see no objective after retrying a mission after spectating (Operation Paladin)
- CDL: Fix for rulesets in Search and Destroy where Field Upgrades were disabled
- Fix for an exploit where players could duplicate their killstreaks (“Fix for various exploits”)
- Fix for the “Blue V” Optic challenge not displaying the proper text description
- Fix misspelling of “trophy”
- Fixed a bug that could cause the filter on the respawn selection screen to stay on screen when spawning back in
- Fix for an issue where the Select Loadout screen would keep reappearing after already selecting a loadout and attempting to spawn back in
- The following challenges have been fixed:
- “Warrior’s Code”
- Officer progression “Launch Destroys”
- Officer progression “Heartbreaker”
- Officer progression ”Precision Airstrike”
- Officer progression: “Karma”
- Officer progression “Close and Personal”
- Increasing close range damage
- Increasing mid damage range and reduced chest multiplier
- Small reduction to base weapon damage range
- Significantly reduced the damage range added by attachments
- Small hips spread increase
- Reduced effective damage at the hip
- Model 680: Slight reduction of damage range with all range-extending attachments
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was released for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One on October 25. A dataminer recently leaked details on the long-rumored Call of Duty: Modern Warfare battle royale mode, so read more on that here.
The latest entry in the multi-million selling first-person shooter franchise pulled in $600 million in just three days, beating out Black Ops 4 in the process.
Read our review of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare here.