Gaijin Entertainment has released a new Enlisted PS5 update this week, which adds extra missions to the new Destruction mode, as well as various quality-of-life improvements. You can read up on Enlisted update 0.2.2.39 below.
Missions, locations and campaigns
- Added a new mission “Gorge (Destruction)” to the “Battle of Tunisia” campaign.
- Added new buildings to the “Gorge (Destruction)” mission in the “Battle of Tunisia” campaign.
- Added mission options in Destruction mode, in which the Axis army is attacked.
- The player is now given time to choose another respawn point if the current one becomes unavailable – for example, due to being destroyed by the enemy.
Changes to the Tank Training mission:
- stages and waypoint reorganization;
- waypoints made bigger so that players cannot possibly miss them;
- moved late shooting stages to another waypoint;
- resupply is now located enroute to the 2nd shooting point.
Squads and AI-soldiers
- AI-soldiers are now better able to avoid blocking the player’s view.
- Started the introduction of a new soldier training mechanism, as well as made some changes to the ranking system of soldiers.
- You can no longer call up soldiers for Bronze orders. Calling for Silver and Gold orders remains.
- Soldiers can now get Bronze orders for experience in battles twice as often.
- A possibility to level premium and promote soldiers to the highest rank has been added.
- Academy has been removed. Now the rank of a soldier can be increased directly for the Bronze orders for soldiers.
- When upgrading, the rank no longer resets the level and ability, as it was in the Academy.
- Now, when replacing the ability, soldier level has been reduced by one, and you can choose a new ability after levelling in battle. Retraining points are no longer issued, but any accumulated will remain and will work.
- Orders of artillery strike, player treatment and ammo replenishment will now have a higher priority for the squad’s AI-soldiers than personal orders. Previously given personal orders will be reset if the player needs any of the above.
- The Carcano Mod. 38 – bayonet knife model has been replaced with an authentic one.
- The Carcano Mod. 41 now comes with the Carcano M1891 bayonet. This change will only affect rifles received after this update.
- Weapon type PMH-50 changed to mortar, now “Bomber”, “Mortarman” and “Trooper” classes can use it.
Graphics and Interface
- Now before changing the combat zone in the mission, the map will flash its new boundaries.
- Improved reflections on water.
- Changed antialiasing settings to be more intuitive.
- Changed the player’s name color in the kill-log for group members.
- Now the names of grenades and mines are displayed in the kill-log.
- Added tasks to the daily Battle tasks list to play battles for a specified side in the Tunis campaign.
- The Ready Button in the Respawn Menu is no longer reset if either side begins to capture a point.
- The suspended bombs on the Bf 109 F-2 have been disabled, as its opponent on the opposing team does not have them.
- Now after dying in a “Training” mission, respawn will take place at the last checkpoint instead of the beginning of the mission.
- Mine in hand no longer allows you to fight hand-to-hand.
- Added the ability to use the sifter ladder in the Quarry mission.
- Added HDR support to XBOX.
- Fixed a bug that caused injured AI-soldiers during self-treatment not to be re-bandaged.
- AI-soldiers no longer try to get out of a trench or, on the contrary, get into it with a circuitous route, now they get out of a trench and get into it from the nearest edge.
- AI-soldiers now better use cover in battle.
- Fixed the Daimler Mk II machine gun ammo.
- Fixed bugs that could prevent the radio operator from calling for artillery strikes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the target vehicles in the tank training to have no crew, which made it impossible to complete the mission.
- Fixed incorrect operation of the ability to change the type of the next shell in the tank during reloading.
- Fixed the absence of vehicle description in the hangar.
- Fixed visual defects in locations “Battle for Tunisia” and “Battle for Moscow” campaigns.
- Fixed angles of turn of machine gun turrets of T-28 tanks.
- Order for a squad to use a vehicle is no longer reset when capturing a sector.
- Repeated clicking on the respawn point no longer resets the point selection.
- Fixed the behavior of AI-soldiers who could run after a grenade that was about to explode.
- Fixed a number of bugs which could cause AI-soldiers to get stuck in some parts of the location or to spin on the spot.
- Digging now removes grass.
- Boys ATR and Pavesi M42 – fixed endless ammo refills in boxes.
- Fixed the bug which prevented a player from taking a place in a vehicle occupied by another player’s dead soldier.
- Fixed the damage and kill points calculation when throwing a grenade.
- Fixed inability to throw a grenade in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused icons in the vehicle menu to block the name of the weapon.
- Console only: the sight will now return to the initial position after firing, if the recoil was not fully compensated. This is a test change which may be undone