Ubisoft has pushed out a new Watch Dogs Legion PS5 update for you to grab, and the best bit isn’t what’s included, but rather the file size. The Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.190 (or Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.24 if you’re on PS4), weighs in at 3.2GB on PS5 while the Xbox Series X edition weighs in at a whopping 40.2GB.
That’s obviously a huge difference, and a massive advantage for those of you playing on Sony’s latest home console.
Anyway, here’s the full Watch Dogs Legion patch notes for this latest update.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spiderbot Arena minimum player requirement to be 4 players. This fix reduces the minimum player requirement to the intended 2 players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash under certain circumstances.
- Fixed missing visual effects on some UI highlights when hovering over them with a mouse.
- Removed the Cargo Drone from Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to recruit Operatives with the requirement of Season Rank 10 while having already unlocked Rank 10.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when signing out of the active profile while in the main menu of Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue where controller inputs did not register if a controller was activated after accepting an out-of-game invitation to start Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash.
[Source – Ubisoft]