- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused application errors to occur during screen transitions while in 120 FPS mode
- Fixed an issue that could cause noise to appear when displaying characters during certain operations
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Bold Wrangler’ Trophy was only attainable on ‘Dream of the Samurai’
- Reduced the tendency for the game to run slowly when certain attacks hit the walls while in 120 FPS mode
- Fixed an issue that prevented Activity Cards from being activated correctly at certain times
Nioh 2 Remastered: The Complete Edition was released last week for PS5 as part of the Nioh Collection, which fully overhauls both Nioh and Nioh 2 for Sony’s new home console. You can read our review of the collection here.