Developer Team Ninja has unsheathed the Nioh 2 update 1.12 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which follows on the heels of this week’s version 1.11 update. Unlike that patch however, this one is only for bug fixes, so don’t expect any new content.
Nioh 2 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug in the “Ushiwaka Senki” main mission “Hitoyōkatsu no Hate” that if you exit the mission with the “Onsen room key” acquired, the “Onsen room key” will no longer be available.
- Fixed a bug where the boss sometimes continued to repeat specific actions during multiplayer in the boss battle of “Ushiwaka Senki” main mission “Hitoyokatsu no Hate”
- Fixed a bug that “soul stack” of “Sha” can generate soul charges of item level higher than soul charges of base and material
- Fixed an issue where in the “Ushiwaka Senki” “Protecting the Tree Spirits”, there was one more tree spirit corresponding to “Protecting the Samurai” and one less tree corresponding to “Protecting the Hunter”
- Fixed a bug that “Picture scroll discoverer” of “Hyakki Yayuki picture scroll” may be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that tabs were misaligned when selecting base and material in “Symbol matching” in “Blacksmith”
- Fixed a bug that “Samurai Skills” “Transfusion”, “Transfusion/Second”, and “Shiden” that were not accrued in “Prepared Poison” could be activated
- Fixed a bug that an application error may occur after the cut scene ends immediately after “Ushiwaka Senki” starts
- Fixed a bug that an application error might occur in a specific operation in “Changing scroll” of “Redesign”
[Source – MP1st]