Hello Games has unleashed the No Man’s Sky update 2.52 patch notes for your consumption, which arrives on the back of the newly-added crossplay functionality for the space exploration title. It’s available to download now for PS4, PC, and Xbox One versions of the game.
No Man’s Sky Update 2.52 Patch Notes
- Fixed a number of crashes related to cross-platform matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Space Station NPCs to become desynchronised.
- Fixed a network issue that could occur when looking up cross-platform profile data.
- Fixed a number of issues with Steam lobbies not correctly syncing between friends.
- Adding a friend from the Nearby Players list now requires a confirmation.
- The /invite command now works with cross-platform players.
- Improved the error messages used when text commands fail to work.
- Fixed some minor text issues in the chat messages that are displayed when joining or leaving a group.
- Fixed an issue with the text displayed on empty crossplay sessions on the multiplayer frontend.
- Improved the display of whisper messages.
- Fixed a number of issues relating to the network replication of creature bait.
- Players can no longer throw creature bait aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue that could caused Xbox-specific options to appear on other platforms.
- Fixed an Xbox-specific issue that caused several languages to default UK English.