Hello Games has lifted the wraps off the No Man’s Sky update 4.15 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which comes with a number of bug fixes as well as improvements to the PSVR 2 version of the game. Read the No Man’s Sky patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue that caused some flat-mode settings to be incorrectly applied to PSVR2, causing performance issues.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent rumble from working correctly on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed an issue that caused water reflections to be missing on some graphics settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause blurriness and other visual glitches during warp.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent players from accessing their refiners.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Unhide System” button from working in the Hidden Systems list.
- Fixed a rare issue that could incorrectly allow players to access the Space Anomaly from the quick menu after a reload.
- Fixed a number of base building control issues for PSVR with Move controllers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Space Anomaly missions to become stuck in the log after completing an expedition.
- Fixed a crash related to networking.
- Fixed a crash related to the options menu.
- Fixed a crash related to rendering.
- Fixed a Steam Deck-specific crash.