The Outriders Demo has just received update 1.005.000 and People Can Fly have detailed the patch notes for it, confirming audio desynchronization issues should be fixed, alongside the addition of a motion blur toggle with the 1.5.0 update.
Outriders Demo Update 1.5.0/1.005.000 Patch Notes
The full Outriders demo update 1.05 patch notes can be found below straight from the Outriders Twitter feed:
– Added a Motion Blur Toggle [PC, PS4/5]
– Made minor tweaks to frame rate output for certain items in cutscenes, however, we are working on a more comprehensive fix for the future [PC, PS4/5]
– Made improvements to cut down on the time it takes to Matchmake [PC, PS4/5]
– Made other minor improvements and fixes [PC, PS4/5]
– Fixed a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or inventory [PC]
– Fixed a bug that deletes player gear if their connection drops out during a transition [PC]
– Improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest [PC]
– Fixed store links on the “Buy Now” button in the Lobby [PS4/5]
– Fixed bug that was causing an audio desynchronization in cutscenes [PS4/5]
Outriders releases for PS5 and PS4 on April 1, 2021, and the Outriders Demo is available now on PS5 and PS4.
Source – [@Outriders]