There’s a fresh update for the Overwatch Retribution event. The Overwatch Retribution patch brings fixes and tweaks to the co-op event.
The event has been going strong but isn’t without its problems. Some of which are fixed in this latest patch.
What exactly can you find in the Overwatch Retribution patch notes you ask? Well, let us enlighten you!
Overwatch Retribution Patch Notes
- The evacuation drop ship will now leave incapacitated players behind to complete the mission
- Fixed a bug that prevented Brigitte's voice lines from playing in Japanese (JP)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Talon units from attacking players who boarded drop ships
- Fixed a bug with the placement of the hero panel when viewing a highlight recorded during the Retribution mission
- Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat to count as two heroes when boarding the evacuation ship if he was using RIP-Tire inside it
- Fixed a bug that prevented the evacuation phase from counting players who had become incapacitated inside the ship
- Fixed a bug that prevented the evacuation phase from counting players if they were in the corners of the dropship.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra's EMP to instantly eliminate Detonators
You can participate in Overwatch’s Retribution event right now.