Blizzard has unleashed the Overwatch update 3.20 patch notes for you to digest, which comes with a number of bug fixes for multiple Heroes. The update follows on the back of Overwatch 3.19, which added the Halloween Terror event.
- Introduction of new hero name.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to not receive full credit towards matches played when playing Junkenstein’s Revenge
- Fixed a bug that caused her mace chain to appear as the wrong color in highlight and emotes if the Vampire Hunter skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused the Black Cat skin to have a missing decal on the golden gun
- Fixed a bug that caused the Valkyrie ultimate ability outro sound to not play properly in both first and third person
- Fixed a bug that caused the Grillmaster highlight intro to be unavailable
[Source – Blizzard]