Ahead of the announcement of the PlayStation Plus April 2017 free games later this month, Sony is offering PS Plus members a freebie, and a special deal of subscriptions.
A booster pack for GungHo America’s hack n’ slash PS4 game, Let it Die, is now available to download until April 18.
The original cost of the Direct Hell Boost Plus pack is $20 and it includes:
- Death Metals (10) — These allow you to continue upon death and expand your storage.
- 1-Day Express Pass (2) — Passes provide a small taste of what our 30-Day Express Pass offers.
- Kill Coins (20K) — Kill Coins can be used to purchase weapons, armor, and Skill Decals.
- SPLithium (20K) — A special resource used to craft equipment and strengthen various elements of your Waiting Room (home base).
- Solo Shelter (2) — A tent-like item that can be used to take quick breaks from gameplay preventing enemy attack while replenishing HP.
- Barbmeat Full Portion (3) — This full portion of meat replenishes 100% of your max HP.
Not played Let it Die? Check it out in the trailer below.
Additionally, you can now buy a one-year PS Plus subscription and get three months free. This offer runs until March 31, 2017 and you should read the terms and conditions before you buy it.
Sony has already revealed that one of April’s PlayStation Plus free games is Drawn to Death, which will be available next month, while the PlayStation Plus March 2017 free games are still available to download, and include: Tearaway Unfolded , Disc Jam, Lumo, Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late, Earth Defense Force 2025, and Severed.