The upcoming adorable PSVR game Moss is looking great, now the Moss trophy list has been unveiled, and includes plenty of trophies for players to unlock. There’s even a shiny Platinum Trophy for the trophy hounds out there.
You can read the complete Moss trophy list below, including that Platinum. Just a warning that some of these may contain spoilers for Moss’ story. So approach with due caution.
Moss Trophy List
- Together We're Twofold - Collect all other Moss Trophies.
- What Remains of Power - Collect all of the Relic Dust.
- An Unlikely Hero - Defeat the serpent Sarffog.
- A Forged Maestro - Destroy two or more Screecher enemies with a controlled Ticker.
- Protector of the Realm - Rescue Argus without a single death.
- The Author's Plan - Collect all of the forgotten fragments.
- A Promising Beginning - Finish the first book of Moss.
- Clever Shooting - Destroy a Forged enemy with a controlled Scorcher.
- A Sacred Oath - Light the torches of the Knights of the Sun.
- Thorn in Our Side - Guide Quill to destroy multiple thorn patches.
- Hedge Knight - Use Quill's sword to cut down a lot of grass.
- Ghostface Crushah - Use you power as a Reader to break many objects.
- Dust Collector II - Collect a large amount of Relic Dust.
- Creative Cliffhanger - Find a low-hanging path to the town pub.
- Battle for Control - Take control over many Forged enemies.
- The Ascent - Climb to the castle bridge alongside Quill.
- The Abandoned City - Enter the Abandoned City alongside Quill.
- Namelhook Mining Co. - Enter the Namelhook Mining cave alongside Quill.
- The Mire Temple - Enter the Mire Temple alongside Quill.
- The Impassable Mire - Follow the Starthing and Quill into the impassable Mire.
- The Clearing - Enter the Clearing alongside Quill.
- An Arcane Key - Unlock the path to the Mire Temple's altar room.
- Tools of the Enemy - Use a Screecher to unlock the path forward.
- Idiurus Macrotis - Destroy a Forged enemy with an aerial attack.
- I'm not scared! - Startle Quill from behind.
- Nice work, friend! - Give Quill a high five.
- Don't Pet the Animals - Annoy Quill by delaying the adventure.
- The First Trial - Defeat the Screechers first encountered in the Mire.
- Thank you. - Use your power as a Reader to heal Quill for the first time.
- A Fragment of Fate - Discover your first forgotten fragment.
- Dust Collector I - Collect a small amount of Relic Dust.
- Pub Smash! - Break everything within the town pub that can be broken.
Moss is one of the most anticipated releases for PlayStation VR in 2018. It was initially set for launch back in December 2017, but is now releasing tomorrow February 27.
PlayStation Universe will have a review up for Moss this week. In the meantime, look at it in action with this gameplay footage.