PUBG Corporation has rolled out the full list of PUBG update 1.41 patch notes for you to have a gander at, with the update now live for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the popular battle royale title. You can view the full change log below.
PUBG Update 1.41 Patch Notes
- Added full-featured support for left / right hand for movement controls, independently of left / right hand for weapon controls.
To use this: Select Left / Right hand in the in-game UI, and then select the desired Weapon / Off-Hand bindings in the SteamVR controller bindings UI.
- Added an option to draw subtitles and captions to the spectator window only.
- Clarified Height Adjust accessibility options, and set better defaults across various controllers.
- Improved discoverability of the Performance UI settings.
- Added better detection of low-memory situations.
- Fixed a UI issue where graphics settings would appear to drop from Medium to Low.
- Fixed not being able to use Quick Back, Shift-Dash-Jump, and teleport feet rotation when Controller Turning was turned off.
- Also fixed a case where loading a left-handed savegame from the Main Menu could cause the player to lose ammo.
- Fixed savegames where the SMG was missing parts of its model.
- Fixed a number of crashes.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds launched for the PC back in December 2017, and was released for Xbox One the following year. After much speculation, the battle royale title finally rolled out for the PS4 in December 2018.
Created by Brendan Greene, PUBG ranks as one of the best-selling video games of all times, with over 50 million copies sold worldwide as of June 2018 and boasts over 400 million players. The game also remains a popular eSports title.
PUBG also supports cross-platform play between the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game, with season six of the popular title launching back in January.