Resident Evil 2 Remake is packed full of unlockable’s and collectibles. Some are just collectibles you can collect while others will help you in your travels through the zombie-infested police station.
One of the collectibles to collect in Resident Evil 2 Remake is the Mr. Raccoon Mascot Bobble Heads that you can shoot. There are 15 of these Raccoon Bobbleheads. These Bobble Heads are located in both Leon and Claire’s campaign and some are exclusive to each character. There’s also one Mr. Raccoon that can be found in the 2nd Scenario. All in all, you’ll need to play through Leon’s, Claire’s, and the 2nd Scenario with either character to find all the Bobble Heads. The video guide is below, with a written guide below that:
For more help, check out our Resident Evil 2 Remake Strategy guide, or continue to find the location of the Mr.Raccoon bobbleheads.
Resident Evil 2 Remake: Mr. Raccoon Collectibles
- In the West Office of the Police Station. Located on the top of a shelf on the north wall.
4. (Leon’s Campaign or 2nd Scenario with Claire) Located in the Break Room of the Police Station. Located next to the twin beds behind the briefcase.
5. Located on a table in the room next to the Police Chief’s Office. Requires Square Crank to enter the room with Leon or the Heart Key with Claire.
6. (Claire’s Campaign ONLY) Located in south room in the East Storage Room. The room requires the red Heart Key to enter. The Bobble Head is located on the top shelf next to the door.
7. Located in the hallway west of the Clock Tower. Run all the way to dead end and look at the last window and the Bobble Head sits on the window seal.
8. (Leon’s Campaign ONLY) After you kill the giant crocodile look for the Bobble Head in the opposite corner of the dead crocodile. It’s right before you climb the ladder to meet up with Ada.
9. (Leon’s Campaign ONLY) When you take control of Ada and reach the Incinerator Room. Look on the floor to the west of the Incinerator Door.
10. (Claire Campaign ONLY) After exiting the Parking Garage you will eventually reach a basketball court where you’ll be attacked by zombie dogs. Past the basketball you have to move through a bus. The Bobble Head is in the bus right next to the doors you enter through.
11. (Claire Campaign ONLY) Located in the Orphanage. After entering the Orphanage head upstairs and as you enter the Nursery the Bobble Head is right in front of you as you enter the room on a shelf.
12. Located in the Lower part of the Sewers. It’s located in the hallway right before you enter the Supplies Storage Room.
13. Located in the Laboratory’s Cafeteria. Look for the Bobble Head on a table right next to the ladder.
14. Located inside one of the sleeping pods in the Nap Room of the Laboratory. After you acquire and use the Signal Modulator to open the pods.
15. (Can ONLY be acquired in Scenario B with either Leon or Claire) Right at the start of Scenario B head down the tunnel. As you emerge on the other side of the tunnel look for the Bobble Head in the bushes to the left side of the stairs.
Collecting all the Mr. Raccoon Bobble Heads will net you a nifty Trophy for those Trophy Hunters out there. If you’re a fan of Resi, take a look at our complete history of Resident Evil walkthrough.