The Rocket League update 1.42 is now available to download, bringing with it the new DC Super Heroes DLC. Included in the latest patch are some bug features and a new features that allows spectators to chat during matches.
Rocket League update 1.42 Patch notes
The full patch notes, as detailed by Psyonix, confirmed the following changes:
DC Super Heroes DLC
- The DC Super Heroes DLC Pack is now available on all platforms
- ‘’89 Batmobile'
- ‘The Dark Knight Rises Tumbler'
- Rocket Boost
- ‘Speed Force'
- ‘Aquaman' (Breakout)
- ‘Batman' (Paladin)
- ‘Cyborg' (Roadhog)
- ‘Flash' (Venom)
- ‘Green Arrow' (Hotshot)
- ‘Green Lantern' (Merc)
- ‘Superman' (Octane)
- ‘Wonder Woman' (X-Devil)
- Player Banners
- ‘Green Arrow'
- ‘Green Lantern'
- ‘Wonder Woman'
- ‘Wonder Woman’
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Spectators can now chat during matches
Competitive Season 6 Rewards
- The appearance of the ‘Season 6 – Diamond’ Reward Wheels has been updated
- Fixed a bug preventing players from being able to change Presets in the Endgame screen between matches
- Division/Rank Up/Down animations now successfully display on the Endgame screen
- Adjusted Xbox 360 controller vibration
For more on Rocket League, check out the trading guide.