SEGA has released the Sonic Frontiers update 1.20 patch notes for your to digest, which adds support for the Sights, Sounds, and Speed DLC pack.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Owners In 2023
- Photo Mode – Frame up, edit, and capture your favorite moments in Photo Mode! Capture Sonic in action across a variety of landscapes and create the perfect photo. You can also choose between seven filters to add some flare to your photos.
- Juke Box – Play your favorite tracks while exploring the Starfall Islands, which include tracks from Sonic Frontiers and past Sonic games! You can listen to any of the 53 songs anywhere in the open zones – 13 of which are instantly unlocked and playable as soon as the game is updated. Unlock the remaining 40 songs by collecting Sound Memories across the five islands. Keep an eye out for orange music notes! Please Note the Juke Box feature may be inaccessible during certain parts of the game.
- New Challenge Modes – After finishing the campaign, test your skills with new challenge modes.
- Cyber Space Challenge Mode – Race through seven Cyber Space Stages back-to-back in this time-attack mode while competing against the clock!
- Battle Rush Mode – Battle through several rounds against increasingly tough enemies, guardians, and Titans in this timed battle mode! Aim for the fastest clear time with your leveled-up Sonic. If you achieve a higher rank, you may get a special surprise.
- The Power Boost animation can be toggled in the Options menu.
- The Starfall Slot Machine can be toggled in the Options menu.
- Cyber Space levels can be restarted mid-level.
- When upgrading Sonic, multiple Koco can now be exchanged at once with the Elder and Hermit Koco.