- Made Balance Adjustments to Easy Mode
The following changes have been made to Easy mode:
- • Trial Towers: New level designs have been added.
- • Towers of the Master: The default difficulty and Sonic’s attack level have been adjusted.
- • Master King Koco’s Trial: Your maximum Ring capacity and the health of each Titan have been adjusted.
- Made changes to some of the controls for Amy, Knuckles and Tails.
- The parry window for perfect parries was adjusted to be more forgiving.
*The window will be extended even further when playing on Easy.
- Knuckles’ maneuverability during gliding has significantly increased.
- Adjusted the stats of some special moves for Amy, Knuckles, and Tails after leveling them up
- The attack and defense of certain special moves for Amy, Knuckles, and Tails after they level up have been increased.
- Made it Easier to Retry After a Game Over
- The pink panels in the Trial Towers will respawn after a certain amount of time has passed and you are a certain distance away.
- If you make a mistake before a Cyber Space checkpoint and you have to restart from the beginning, the timer will now reset so you don’t need to manually restart.
*Excluding Cyber Space Challenge
[Source – Sonic Frontiers Patch Note Via SEGA]