Spider-Man PS4 update 1.06 is now available to download. Weighing in at 600MB, the latest patch adds some cool stuff for photo mode and tweaks the existing camera control options.
Marvel’s Spider-Man is already silky smooth to play, but update 1.06 (just like update 1.05) also fixes some of the bugs in the game, such as getting stuck on the Empire State Building spire.
There’s now the option to invert the camera horizontally and a host of new filters for photo mode, including Halftone, Filmic, CGA, and Posterized.
Spider-Man PS4 Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Added the option to invert the camera horizontally
- Addressed an issue where the game could freeze on load of a save game.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck inside the Empire State Building spire.
- Addressed various issues with Research Stations locking incorrectly.
- Addressed an issue where puzzles would be locked out in the lab after investigating an audio recorder.
- Addressed a progression stopper when completing Demon Bases and quitting out at the end.
- Addressed a progression stopper when knocking Mr. Negative out of the arena during his boss fight.
- Addressed a progression stopper during point launch tutorial.
- Further improved stability.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.
- Addressed various additional issues.
We’re still waiting for New Game Plus to arrive, but hopefully that will land before the year is out!