Developer DICE has force-pushed the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.06 update patch notes in our direction.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.06 Update Patch Notes
This patch focuses on a small number of fixes, including some for climbing and grabbing onto ledges, and the growing of plants within the Terrarium.
The patch also includes some tweaks to make Cal more responsive during combat. The tweaks will mostly be noticeable during stagger reactions, kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks.
- We’ve updated Cal so that he is more responsive during combat. This change includes tweaks to stagger reactions, kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks.
- Fixed an issue that would cause ledge grabs and climbing to sometimes behave incorrectly.
- Fixed an audio issue that would sometimes cause sound effects to play in the incorrect order.
- Multiple collision fixes across both Zeffo and Bogano.
- BD-1 would sometimes not scan one of the Zeffo Villagers after a shutdown during saving. Everyone’s favourite droid is now scanning as expected.
- Terrarium sometimes wasn’t a very nurturing environment, preventing seeds from growing. It should now give your plants the love and care that they deserve, encouraging them to grow properly.
- General stability improvements
Here’s the full blurb for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order:
Hone lightsaber combat forms to refine striking, blocking, and dodging your enemies. Use your Jedi weapon and the Force to take on any challenge.
As one of the last Jedi, you must do whatever it takes to survive. Complete your training before the Inquisitors discover your plan to rebuild the Jedi Order. Explore ancient forests, windswept cliffs, and haunted jungles as you decide when and where you want to go next
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was released in November for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One. Read our review of the game here.