Respawn has force-pushed the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.07 update patch notes in our direction for you to digest. The latest update for the sci-fi adventurer is available now for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One, and only weighs in at 148MB for PS4.
Star Was Jedi: Fallen Order 1.07 Update Patch Notes
Fixes & Improvements
- We’ve fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
- Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, it could interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. We’ve fixed this to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
- There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
- We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
- Our language translations have been updated.
- There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
- The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
- We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
- Pre-order content has now been unlocked for all players. This content includes:
- Orange Lightsaber Blade Color
- Mygeeto Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Umbaran Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Bee-D-1 Skin
- Gold Squadron Stinger Mantis Skin
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One back in November 2019, and takes place between the events of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
Read our review of the game here to see if it’s worth your hard-earned cash.