Capcom has announced that Street Fighter 6 will receive DLC character A.K.I. September 27, 2023, with owners of the Deluxe Edition, Ultimate Edition, and Year 1 Character Pass gaining access immediately.
Those of you don’t own any of the above versions of Street Fighter 6 can still try out A.K.I. for one hour using a single Rental Fighter ticket, which is obtained using the in-game Fighting Pass. Here’s the full lowdown on the character’s move set.
- Serpent Lash – From a distance, A.K.I. sends her nails flying forward like a chain, poisoning enemies she hits. When she strikes an opponent who is already poisoned, a Toxic Blossom will trigger an explosion and open enemies up to follow-up attacks.
- Nightshade Pulse – A.K.I. sends a bubble forward that also poisons enemies it hits. She can strike the bubble with Nightshade Chaser to pop it in advance, increasing its area of effect.
- Orchid Spring – A.K.I. places a puddle of poison in front of her which will affect opponents who step inside it.
- Sinister Slide – Slither across the screen to avoid threats while stalking forward and perform follow-up moves like Venomous Fang, Heel Strike, or Entrapment.
- Claws of Ya Zi – A.K.I.’s Level 3 Super Art pierces various pressure points on an opponent’s body and injects a poison that dangerously detonates from within.
Street Fighter 6 was released for PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One in June 2023, and you can read our full review here.