The new Tekken 7 update 1.12 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One and PC. The new DLC for Bandai Namco’s fighter introduces Noctis Lucis Caelum as a playable fighter.
Additionally, players will enjoy five Noctis costumes and a brand-new stage called ‘Hammerhead. The Tekken 7 Noctis DLC is free with the Season Pass, though it can be bought separately from the PlayStation Store.
The five Noctis costumes are:
- Casual Outfit
- Royal Raiment
- Choco-Mog Style
- Fighting King’s Raiment
- Kingly Raiment
Tekken 7 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
The PC version has also had an update, and the following patch notes were revealed for the Tekken 7 update 1.12.
- Added Nvidia ShadowPlay Highlights functionality
- Works in Versus and Ranked Match, Player Match & Tournament Mode ShadowPlay Highlights captures the following gameplay moments:
- Rage Art round finishes
- ‘Great’ victories
- Super Slow Motion activations
- High damaging and high hit count combos. (at least 50, 70 or 85 damage with more than 10 hits)
- Online Matches, win or lose. (This option is off by default, you can turn it on in Nvidia settings.)
- Online Matches with an opponent with higher than 5 win streaks.
- Ranked Match promotions.
Bandai Namco has recently revealed that three costumes from characters from its PSVR game Summer Lesson are also coming soon in Japan as DLC.
Tekken 7 update 1.12 is available now.