Bethesda has unwrapped a fantasy-flavoured list of The Elder Scrolls Online update 2.23 patch notes for your consumption, which includes various gameplay-related fixes as well as polishing up the voice chat function for the PlayStation versions of the MMORPG.
- Red Petal Bastion
- Prior Thierric will no longer occasionally turn invisible during the fight.
- This item set now deals 13% of the added Physical and Spell Resistance on the initial target, down from 26%.
- This set now ignores mitigation on all targets to ensure it remains a potent tank punishing set.
- Fixed an issue where the explosion damage of this set was not being affected by Battle Spirit.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when running the game with Russian localization and selecting a recipient to send mail to.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when fast traveling to a Wayshrine in another zone while a Companion is active.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in some specific situations, such as two grouped players sharing a follower and entering the water.
- The system now remembers voice chat guild and room information of the last used channel across logins.
- The system will now remember your preferences to join or not join Area channel voice chat across play sessions.
- Fixed a rare issue causing group voice channels to sometimes become unavailable after leaving a guild voice channel.
- Fixed some UI errors with voice chat that could occur when changing regions.