The Titanfall 2 1.10 patch notes confirm all the new details of Respawn Entertainment’s first-person shooter.
The Titanfall 2 update is available to download now on PS4 for free.
Check out the patch notes:
- Map: UMA [Live Fire]: Tight corridors guide combat into three arenas flanked by balconies, doorways, and windows. A large central divider provides cover for short range effectiveness, with a long flank that opens opportunities for confident marksmen.
- New Frontier Defense Maps: Exoplanet, Drydock, Angel City
- New Execution: Hole in the Wall [Amped Wall] : Get five kills while Amped Wall is active to unlock.
- Onyx ‘Good Boy’ Banner
- TitanToons banners [8 total]
- Community Creation Banners: Titan Restaurants by Nicole Peh [6 total]
NEW FEATURED MODES
- Aegis Titan Brawl: Standard Titan Brawl but with your Aegis Titans.
- Aegis Last Titan Standing: Standard Last Titan Standing but with your Aegis Titans.
NEW CONTENT [PURCHASABLE]
- 8 NEW ELITE WEAPON WARPAINTS: Each comes with a Squad Leader Bonus
- 10% chance per owned Elite skin (up to 30%) to earn a Double XP token at the end of a match.
- Grants one extra merit to you and your teammates at the end of a match. A player can only receive this bonus once per match.
- $4.99 each or $24.99 for the bundle of 8 (bundle limited time only until 9/26).
New Skins include:
- Thunderbolt ‘8-Bit’ ELITE
- Spitfire ‘Lead Farmer’ ELITE
- Devotion ‘RSPN Custom’ ELITE
- Hemlock ‘Mochi’ ELITE
- Kraber ‘Masterwork’ ELITE
- R-97 ‘Purple Fade’ ELITE
- R-201 ‘Frontier Patriot’ ELITE
- Mozambique ‘Crimson Fury’ ELITE
- The purchasable Frontier Defense shoulder plate can now be applied to Prime Titans and all skins, and can be toggled on or off in the loadout menu.
- You can now edit Pilot loadouts from the Titan selection menu in Last Titan Standing
- Chat box added to Titan selection screen in LTS and FD.
- Single Player: BT’s loadout menu doesn’t delay when selecting loadout button [thanks Bryonato for reporting!]
- Added option for “Friendly” to Hold to Rodeo control – works on friendly Titans.
- Frontier Defense has been added to Private Match settings.
FRONTIER DEFENSE IMPROVEMENTS
Applying an Amped Battery to a doomed Titan now provides a full shield when used to bring a Titan out of Doomed State.
Reaper and Titan weak spots are now hidden when cloaked by Cloak Drones.
Difficulty is now shown during Titan selection screen.
We’ve made a change to matchmaking in Frontier Defense. Moving forward if you quit out of a full public match in progress, you will be given a penalty where you will have to wait 5 minutes before being able to matchmake again.
- Reduced difficulty of wave 2 and 5 on lower difficulty settings.
- Reduced chance of tick drop pods detonating upon landing.
- Reduced chance of ticks jumping to the pilot drop zone.
- Spawn-as-titan locations are now closer to the harvester.
- Fixed a bug where Long Range Power Shot could hit a target twice.
- Ion [Frontier Defense balance]
- Combined the Split Shot upgrades into one upgrade.
- Added a new Laser Shot upgrade that increases weak point damage.
Monarch [Frontier Defense balance]
- XO-16: Critical Hit now increases weak point damage by 50% from 25%.
- Tone [Frontier Defense balance]
- Signal Strength Upgrade now increases the duration of Sonar Pulse by 100% from 60%.
MISC BUG FIXES
- Frontier Defense: Fixed bug where player would get stuck on Titan selection screen if they joined a game late and got killed while transitioning from Titan screen to game.
- Frontier Defense: Adjusted Stalkers pathing to reduce cases where they would go to unreachable areas of the map.
- Fixed bug where a Monarch with Superior Chassis would have more Health than displayed.
- Fixed a bug where a Titan that was undoomed with an Amped Battery would have less Health than displayed.
- Fixed issue where Classic Frontier Defense music option was missing for consoles.