Norsfell Games has released a Viking-flavoured batch of Tribes of Midgard update 2.02 patch notes for you to feast your eyes on, which comes packing a series of fixes including polishing up some issues with textures on PS5.
Read up on the full Tribes of Midgard patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue in which some areas in the Land of Pools had a watery texture
- Corrected the feminine VO for the “Midguardians Assemble!” Voice Line.
- Fixed instances of the Selkie’s slow debuff not fading away after its duration
- Fixed instances of the Fossegrim’s Soul-Eater debuff not fading away after its duration
- Muspelheim Maul’s fire trail spell now uses the correct VFX as it’s fading
- Fenrir will now spawn as expected when players try activating the two Saga Bosses at the same time
- Prevented a crash that could occur when opening and closing the game quickly
- PlayStation® Only – Fixed an issue that was causing the gray transition screen to remain visible and prevent input after leaving a Village station
- PlayStation® 5 Only – Background rocks on the landing page now use the correct textures