First true Afro Samurai trailer in the wild
- Posted February 8th, 2008 at 17:56 EDT by Eric Blattberg
- 9 Comments
You don't see many samurai with afros nowadays; it's simply out of style. However, Namco Bandai's game based on the anime series of the same name is set to bring it back in a big way. Enter Afro Samurai.
However, we're still not convinced if Afro Samurai is as cool as this guy. Only time will tell.
- 12:58pm EST - February 8th, 2008
not really into samouri games and tht but wat ever floats peoples boats
- 1:18pm EST - February 8th, 2008
lmao i love that video
- 1:35pm EST - February 8th, 2008
the only samurai game i like is onimusha (instead of the last one didn't like it)
- 1:54pm EST - February 8th, 2008
i agree with kenshin93 onimusha kicks but, we need a new one for ps3
- 7:09pm EST - February 8th, 2008
i want bushido blade!!!
- 7:45pm EST - February 8th, 2008
If you guys watched the SPIKE mini-series it was quite good. If this game delivers I will definitely check it out.
- 3:11am EST - February 9th, 2008
no samuel thats like the only freaking reason to watch the show, i would rather see samurai champloo game then this without samuel.
- 4:18am EST - February 9th, 2008
Meh - another pass up game really.
- 2:54pm EST - February 9th, 2008
Sorry but this is just WaCK!!!! The music does not match at all either, we dont need no HIP-HOP samurai game. HIP-HOP trys to take the artistic sense out of the original art and replace it, shil`s WAcK! The typical American would disagree with me. The game it-self could be fun though not doubting that. What do you think?
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!