Win Greg Hastings Paintball 2 on PSN
- Posted April 23rd, 2012 at 08:47 EDT by Steven Williamson
- 6 Comments
April 25th is the date to pencil in your diaries for the European launch of Greg Hastings Paintball 2 on the PlayStation Network.
To celebrate its release, PlayStation Universe has teamed up with Majesco Entertainment Company to give away five redemption codes to five lucky readers.
The competition is open to registered members of PlayStation Universe. To enter, you need to:
1. Register on our forums
2. Check out the Greg Hastings 2 official site and take a look at the features in the game
3. Either post below in the comments section, or in our dedicated forum thread, telling us which feature you are most looking forward to.
The winners will be drawn at random from all sensible entries posted by the competition end date of April 29, 2012.
Please note: this is only open to those with UK or European PSN accounts.
If you’re not lucky enough to win a code, you can download the game from the PlayStation Store on April 25th priced €12.99/£9.99.
As the next iteration in the highly successful paintball franchise, Greg Hastings Paintball 2 features PlayStation Move technology, thrusting players into the middle of the action like no other paintball game has. This game features more than 10 single and multiplayer game modes, each staged in all-new paintball fields based on authentic locations from around the world, including the amazing Euro Big Game in Mahlwinkel, Germany and the grand National Paintball Fields UK in Bassetts Pole, England.
L__S | L__S
- 8:58am EDT - April 23rd, 2012
There is one really great: Firstly the Move-support so I can use my motion controller. We need more core-games which support Sonys move controller because in the last few months there weren't good move games.
BOZTRADAMUS | BOZTRADAMUS
- 11:11am EDT - April 23rd, 2012
I think the "Improved Map Editor" feature is what I will use most. I love creating my own levels and sharing them with friends. So the ability to create my own map and use my map to play against friends is always a + for me. I have been paintballing just once and came home black and blue from all the bruises so with this game I can still get shot thousands of times BUT.........no bruises lol
thesupernova777 | thesupernova777
- 12:12pm EDT - April 23rd, 2012
I'm definitely excited about the motion control functionally... seems like there aren't enough PS Move titles out there. I play Paintball for real and Caputre The Flag is an absolute favorite of mine so, I'm looking forward to see how well Caputre The Flag plays and the idea of creating my own field is another plus.
Didn't realize this was an EU only contest until after my initial post. Sorry dudes !
- 3:29pm EDT - April 23rd, 2012
As someone who played paintball competitively, I am most looking forward to the team management and improved map editor features.
matty6v2 | SANTA-CRUZ-_-
- 4:52pm EDT - April 23rd, 2012
- the feature i am most undoubtedly looking forward to, is multi-player. It looks fun, a real refreshingly fun game compared to the stressful multi-player of most first person shooters. A good game for playing with friends. Also the features within multi-player for example, 'cheat' a feature i personally have never seen before in any other game.
- 12:21pm EDT - April 25th, 2012
too played paintball competatively and this game is a shambled mess. the Xbox original is still the best in the series.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!