XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
- Posted October 8th, 2012 at 10:21 EDT by Will Robinson
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a great game that is a refreshing change of pace from the constant barrage of first-person-shooters and third-person action games that seem to have plagued the industry for the last few years.
- Gameplay is fun and satisfying, great replay value
- Very challenging and unpredictable, never allowing you to become too comfortable
- All decisions made, whether in or out of battle, carry a heavy weight
- Consistent frame-rate drops can hurt the experience
- Lackluster story
(continued from previous page) ...style are good and very fitting, but consistent frame-rate drops are a nuisance. The music choice is great and very fitting as well, which correctly emphasize specific moments and achieve the desired emotional response.