U.K. Charts: Tomb Raider on top
- Posted March 11th, 2013 at 06:22 EDT by Michael Harradence
The critically-acclaimed reboot of Tomb Raider has running-jumped its way to the top of the U.K. Charts.
Released last Tuesday, the Lara Croft adventurer is the biggest-selling videogame launch in the region so far this year. Tomb Raider sold double the amount that Aliens: Colonial Marines achieved in terms of launch figures.
Elsewhere, SimCity enters at number two, with Naruto coming in third and The Sims 3: University Life at four. FIFA 13 rounds out the Top Five.
Check out the full charts below.
1. Tomb Raider
3. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
4. The Sims 3: University Life
5. FIFA 13
6. Crysis 3
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
8. Far Cry 3
9. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
10. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11. Assassin’s Creed III
12. Need For Speed: Most Wanted
13. Skylanders Giants
14. Hitman Absolution
15. Aliens: Colonial Marines
16. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
17. Halo 4
18. GTA IV
19. Dead Space 3
20. Forza Motorsport 4