Pearl Abyss has announced the full list of Black Desert update 2.27 patch notes for you to sink your teeth into, which brings with it a wealth of character changes as well as the return of Red Battlefield.
The latest update is here, and brings the return of Red Battlefield, improved rewards for Red Battlefield and a round of balance changes. Read on to find out everything this update has to offer.
Red Battlefield Returns
● Red Battlefield has been readded to the game,
● The rewards that can be earned from Red Battlefield have been improved.
– Changed the “Red Seal” obtainable depending on the results of the Red Battlefield to “Battlefield Token.”
The “Battlefield Token” is a new form of the “Red Seal,” and you can exchange a less number of this item for Red Essences. Also, you can additionally obtain other items helpful in your Adventure.
* Therefore, the quest objective for the Victory at Red Battlefield! daily quest that you can complete at the Red Battlefield was changed to Get Battlefield Token x5.
* You can no longer obtain the “Red Seals” from the Red Battlefield. However, it was changed so that you can sell it for 500,000 Silver to an NPC Vendor.
● The portrait size ratio was adjusted in the worker list and worker tool tips.
● The order of the NPC’s in the ‘Find NPC Window’ has been changed to reflect your current position in the Main Story Quest.
● Changed the description text displayed on the area where you select a die on Black Spirit’s Adventure to read more naturally
● The item obtained notification’s UI size and position has been adjusted. .
● Improved the system messages displayed for the following actions to provide clearer guidance.
– When you attempt to store items bound to your character into your storage or mount inventory, the text “A character bound item” will be displayed.
– When you attempt to accept more than the maximum number of quests allowed, the text “You cannot take any more quests as you’ve exceeded the number of quests you can pursue simultaneously” will be displayed.
– When you attempt to accept more than the maximum number of guild missions allowed per day, the text “”You cannot accept any more guild missions as you exceeded the daily limit”” will be displayed.
● Reduced the area of the map expanded on the World Map window when acquiring the geographic node knowledge of the Longleaf Tree Sentry Post in Calpheon.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn’t gain Life EXP when Gathering or Processing the following items:
– Sulfur, Black Gold Ingot
– Griffon Leather, Gazelle Meat, Bird Meat
– Tough Flax Fabric, Dusk Laden Cotton Fabric, Dawn Fallen Silk
● Fixed the issue where the Pit-A-Pat Mole who appears while Farming would sometimes not drop a special item after being chased away.
● Fixed the issue where a notification related to Trainer’s Flute would be displayed even when calling mounts for which you can’t use Trainer’s Flute nor Celestial Horse Calling Horn.
● Fixed the issue where the Violent Altar Imp would initiate attacks on high-level characters and mounts.
● Fixed the issue where the “All Evasion Increase” effect applied when using Dream Horse Diné’s skill, Earth of Protection, would be indicated differently.
● Modified the error message that displayed when attempting to look at the Worker List on the Worker Exchange when there are no Workers listed.
● When the Crow’s Nest quest was completed with a Corsair, the issue where certain quests would remain in the UI once completed.
● Changed an awkward part of the tooltips for the Progression Pass and Season Pass.
● Fixed the issue where the Challenge/Login Reward and other UIs would even be displayed in a combat zone when reaching Lv. 7 on a newly created character.
For a full breakdown of the various character changes, see the here.