Funcom has lifted the wraps off the Conan Exiles update 1.89 patch notes for your consumption, which comes with support for the Age of Sorcery Chapter 3.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Owners In 2023
- Golem Shaping!
- Journey System revamp!
- New encounter: Bloodstone!
- New Battle Pass and Bazaar items!
- Bug fixes!
- …and much more!
Complete Conan Exiles Age of Sorcery Chapter 3 Patch Notes:
Currently known issues
- Creative Mode may prevent the Ignite spell on Mek-kamoses’ teleporter from appearing.
Performance and stability
- Fixed a number of crashes that affected the stability of the game.
- Addressed a number of console-specific crashes.
- Optimized some outdated gamecode.
- Fixed a number of exploits in regards to building.
- Introducing Golem Shaping!
- Construct your own Golem using different parts, specialize it in combat or utility to harvest materials for you!
- Apply coatings to add special effects and extra customization!
- New crafting benches, reagents, NPCs, loot and other goodies await in this free update!
- Journey System revamp!
- A brand new journey system with new and redesigned challenges for a more comprehensive and welcoming learning experience.
- Get rewards for completing journey steps and milestones, including resources and equipment!
- New Bloodstone encounter!
- In his search for answers, Mek-kamoses has a prophetic vision. It is a vision of cataclysm, ushered in by the words of Kurak and the unnatural sorcerous power of a dark stranger. He saw a blood red eclipse blanketing the Exiled Lands in crimson, and Kurak enacting an abominable ritual. Mek-kamoses seeks any adventurer willing to enter Kurak’s lair and return with his head.
- New bossfight Take on the forces of Kurak in his lair as you try to retrieve his head for Mek-Kamoses’ ritual.
- New Battle Pass and Bazaar bundles.
Building and placeable fixes
- Addressed an issue with the Carpenter’s Bench and Cooking Stove collision hitboxes being bigger than intended.
- Fixed a series of issues that could prevent placing Gateframes.
- Chimneys can now be placed on Black Ice-Reinforced Wooden Frames and Insulated Wooden Frames wall pieces.
- Fixed an issue that could cause placeables to lose stability on server restart.
- Addressed a number of issues regarding new building pieces reported during the Public Beta Test.
- Fixed a number of issues that prevented redeemed Twitch drops from being crafted ingame.
- Seneschal armor focus priests now grant the armor bonus to crafted armors.
- Wells are no longer made in the Artisan Table but in the construction hammer.
- One of the Small Crates has been renamed to Medium Crate. In addition, the crafting costs for the (now) Medium Crate and Large crate has been increased to reflect a larger inventory space.
- It’s now possible to dismantle the Skelos Cultist Armor.
- Vanir Heavy armor no longer requires Improved Armorer’s Bench.
- Alchemical Decor and Blacksmith Decor now shows up in the proper knowledge category.
- Requirements for knowledge-teachers in the world have been removed, meaning – if you find something to interact with, you will learn the recipes as opposed to being blocked from doing so. You still need access to the appropriate stations and ability to craft the prerequisite items.
Horned Giant now has target lock and HP bar in the correct spots.
The hitbox for the first heavy attack of the 2h spear of NPCs has been improved.
Thrown weapons should no longer stay equipped when they are depleted.
Heritance now updates its damage based on your level, as intended.
Misha the bear can now only drop one set of Misha’s Bite daggers.
Scorpion Queen will now drop a Skeleton key when killed.
T3 and T4 Sorcerers now have a chance to drop the Skelos Master Cultist armor again. 50% and 75% respectively.
Addressed an issue where it was possible to give weapons and armor to resurrected corpses.
Purge and encounters
- A headhunter bodyguard near the Black Galleon is no longer floating in the air.
- Arcane Curio Cabinet now has 40 slots.
- Slightly increased the droprate for Ebony Silk from Black Corsair Elite.
- Halved the hitpoints for Stormglass Rose Window and Double Door Frame.
- Reduced sacrificial blood weight from 5 to 0.1.
- Removed Spell reagent costs for Wisp spells and Detect Resources. Corruption penalty still exists.
- Reduced weight of the Construction Hammer to 0.1.
- Reduced crafting time for handcrafted items to 3 seconds, unless they previously took less than that.
- Removed camera sway when in first person fly mode.
- Visual improvements to the Invisibility spell.
- Grass occlusion is functional again after moving placeables.
- Leaves on the Climbing Eve should now render correctly after leaving and rejoining a session.
- Fixed some visual issues on Stormglass Wedge Foundatiions.
- Addressed a desync between the game client and servers when using the Call of Nergal.
- Addressed a small visual issue regarding the Blood Ritual.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent climbing to the top of the cages towards the boss chamber of Volary of Jhil.
- Pictish Dancer armor and Gurnakhi Vandal boots can now be dyed as intended.
- You can now drink potions again after failing to mount a horse. But the embarrassment will still be there. How will you tell your friends, family, brothers-in-arms, that you failed to do such a basic task. Shame on you.
- Addressed a visual issue that could be triggered when re-equipping Vagabon gear after rejoining a session.
- Addressed an issue after re-equipping Vagabond gear after rejoining a session that could block climbing movement.
- Zamorian Wind Chimes can now be interacted with.
- Fixed an issue that could cause being teleported to the wrong location after rotating an already placed map room.
- Leveling up via the Admin panel now gives the correct number of attribute points.
- Addressed a small visual imperfection when wearing the Golden Reaver Helm.
- Undead Horses should no longer be invisible on consoles.
- Display racks have been overhauled – katanas should be oriented the correct way, throwing axes should no longer float, and claws should be properly placed.
- For modders, there are two new tables that control offsets based on item gameplay tags to control offsets for modded/special weapons.
- Addressed an issue that could allow for the Circle of Power to allow summoning despite having no corpse available.
- Addressed many small visual imperfections when wearing certain armors.
- Behold, Swayze fans: A ghost in Sepermeru should now have its appropriate underwear.
- Full Purple dye icon should now be purple, not pink. Duh.
- “Shake Fist” emote is no longer learned from “Raknys Journal #4” since it is unlocked at start.
- Removed the “Surrender” emote from the Techtosa Journal.
- Stables are now the only animal pen that accepts horses. It was previously possible to place foals in the other pens, but it would do nothing.
- The Wanderlust status should now remain after relogging.
- Satchels will now always drop at least placeable notes.
- Wisp no longer travels indefinitely.
- You can now drag thralls through Transportory stones.
- The Black Lion pet skin has received a slight texture tweak on its paws.
- Religious altars no longer cast a beam to the sky, clearing up the skies. #saynotolightpollution
- The starting religion feat is no longer lost when resetting feats.
- NOTE: This fix only applies to characters created after the change.
- Fixed a small visual issue with the particles of the Drain Soul spell.
- “Must be placed on walkable floor” should no longer haunt your worst nightmares as we fixed an issue that would cause this when trying to place a follower down.
- Addressed a number of issues reported during the Public Beta Test regarding the new Journey system.
- Addressed a number of minor visual issues on items reported during the Public Beta Test.
- Addressed a number of issues reported during the Public Beta Test regarding the new encounter, boss lair and fight.
- Addressed a number of issues reported during the Public Beta Test regarding the new Golem Shaping system.
- Addressed a variety of other general issues reported during the Public Beta Test.
- Fixed an issue where underwater plants were not rendering in low graphical settings or performance modes.
- Fixed an issue where mounting a horse would sometimes fail.
Terrain and environment
- Fixed a number of small visual imperfections across the Exiled Lands and Siptah maps.
- Increased the range for the Wine Cellar discovery message.
- It should no longer rain inside the Barrow King’s Den.
- Animation and cinematic fixes
- Warmaker Klael should no longer wiggle like a dork every time you talk to them.
Ui and text
- In an unrelenting journey towards personal growth and tolerance of unbearable pain, our most valiant #spellchekker team has fixed a number of eye-melting, cataclysm-inducing typos and grammar mistakes to make the game read much gooder.
- Island Ranger Armor icons are now consistent with the armor visuals.
- Addressed an issue where some text in the UI would be cut in certain localizations of the game.
- Renamed Herpetology knowledge to Reptile Leather to make the name consistent with its epic counterpart.
- The “Come Here” emote was present with the same name under “Flirt” and “Greet”. We have renamed these variations to “Come here” and “Come over here” to reflect the mortalness of the combat these emotes can bring.
- Added some minor visual tweaks to different UI elements.
- The UI prompt when a Demon Follower turns against you should now more accurately reflect the nature of this treachery.
- *The Viking Horn emote now previews correctly.
- The Wanderlust buff icon should no longer display multiple times when active.
- Updated some wording for game functions to use the current nomenclature.
- The Help option from the menu now corrently directs to Zendesk.
- Additional work polishing different small UI elements in the game.
- Added new UI icons for the emotes wheel and rearranged some emotes for better and easier navigation.
- Your Crom Coins balance should now correctly update when purchasing currency from the PSN Store while the game is open.
- Renamed Coarse Handwraps to Coarse Gloves.
- Added new UI prompt to wield/unwield weapon.
- Addressed a number of UI issues reported during the Public Beta Test.
[Source – Conan Exiles Patch Notes]