The Cyberpunk 2077 Classes, Factions and Characters have been revealed as players await the release of the sci-fi RPG some time before June 2019. As the newest game from CD Projekt Red, the company behind The Witcher 3, we’re sure you want to hear more. So, check out what Cyberpunk 2077 has to offer as we gather everything we know so far.
Cyberpunk 2077 characters
The Cyberpunk 2077 characters are undoubtedly going to be one of the highlights of the upcoming role-playing game. You can customize the main character named V. Choose whether to play as a male or a female V. You can really get yourself into the game and feel that you are V because you can create his/her backstory. Get playful and express your fashion by styling Cyberpunk 2077 characters appearance, hairstyle, makeup, clothing, and tattoos.
Among Cyberpunk 2077 characters are his/her strengths, composition, intellect, reflexes, tech, and “cool,” which are his/her ability to stay strong under pressure.
Find out more about the Cyberpunk 2077 story and gameplay.
Cyberpunk 2077 Classes
Cyberpunk 2077 shows a three type class system which are Solo, Techie, and Netrunner. You focus on one class but the CD Projekt highly recommends experimenting and mixing all of the three classes if the player wants.
Cyberpunk 2077 classes- Solo
If you prefer to be one of the hit men, choose to be one of the Solos. They have the natural ability to sense traps. They have high instincts when it comes to the possibility of danger and threats to safety.
Cyberpunk 2077 classes- Techie
The Techies from the word itself are in charge of creating gadgets and with operating Cybernetic Augments. Their duties include using technology to build traps, sabotage enemies' tech and hack computer and security systems to win battles.
Cyberpunk 2077 classes- Netrunner
The Netrunners' advanced cybernetic boost allows them to literally infest the enemies mind and destroy them by putting a virus. Their strategy is to plug themselves into the system destruct the enemy.
Cyberpunk 2077 factions
There are five Cyberpunk 2077 factions you can find in the game:
- Corporations- the Corporations Cyberpunk 2077 faction is composed of the educated and intelligent corporate citizens of the society protected by soldiers roving around the city.
- Nomads- the Nomads are seen roaming around from one place to another whenever necessary. They are composed of families or as big as the entire town who has no permanent address but maintains firm moral codes especially when it comes to loyalty.
- Gangs- the Gangs Cyberpunk 2077 faction shows the dark side of the society. They are into drugs, guns and cybernetic enhancements.
- Cops- the Cops maintain peace and order in the midst of Cyberpunk 2077 chaos. Justice and law and order are what they seek.
- Edgerunners- the Edgrunners are also known as the Street Samurai, Soldiers of fortune, Mercenaries and Lone wolves. Money for them is everything and owes loyalty to nobody.
Want to know more about Cyberpunk 2077 Classes, Factions and Characters? Check more information here: