Developer CD Projekt Red has just released the patch notes for their latest update set to come to Cyberpunk 2077 on all platforms including PS5 and PS4, and it is set to be their biggest update yet according to the developers themselves, though there isn’t a release date currently set other than “soon”.
The list of notes is admittedly long, and even includes some quality of life updates like the implementation of sliders in the UI rather than needing to manually click each degree of customization.
There’s also some long awaited fixes like the ability to zoom out your mini map and craft components in bulk. You can check out the full patch notes for 1.3 for yourself, right here:
Patch 1.3 Notes
- A list of all the free DLCs can be found in the Main Menu under “Additional Content”.
- The 1.3 patch delivers the following free DLCs:
- Johnny Silverhand’s Alternative Appearance – can be enabled in Settings in the “Additional Content” tab
- Multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket, Luminescent Punk Jacket – both available in the stash in V’s apartment after receiving a message from Viktor after completing The Ride. They’re of Rare/Iconic quality by default, Crafting Specs to craft a higher quality will also be unlocked
- Archer Quartz “Bandit” – available as a reward or for purchase (depending on choices made by player) after completing Ghost Town and then receiving a message from Dakota or Rogue. If you haven’t received the message, make sure to be in the Badlands area and move further away from Dakota’s workshop. Dakota will also need a couple of days to contact you.
- Improved the minimap’s zoom level when driving, so that it’s more zoomed out and easier to navigate.
- Automatic Love – screen with pictures of Skye and Angel will be displayed substantially longer, making it easier to choose between the two.
- Added a button which allows to reallocate the distribution of Perk points on a character’s skill tree.
- Increased the number of slots for autosaves from 10 to 20 and for quick saves from 3 to 10 across all platforms.
- Added Database links to Journal entries.
- Added an accessibility option for center of screen dot overlay which helps with reducing/avoiding motion sickness. It can be enabled in Settings → Interface → Center of screen dot overlay.
- Fixers will now message V to offer a car for purchase less often.
- Improved the Screen Space Reflections effect so that it looks less grainy on consoles and on lower visual settings qualities on the PC .
- Added a filter for quest items in the Backpack.
- Quest item tags from miscellaneous Job items will now be removed after finishing associated quests, allowing to sell or drop them.
- It is now possible to rotate V in the Inventory with a mouse.
- Players will now properly be able to craft a quickhack even if they once crafted it and then got rid of it.
- Added a comparison tooltip for cyberware.
- Improved a notification when buying cyberware and not meeting the level requirements to equip it.
- It’s now possible to upgrade crafting components in bulk.
- Added new sleeping spots for Nibbles in V’s apartment.
- Icon on a disposal crate will now turn red when player picks up a body instead of being grayed out.
- Landmine icon will now be grayed out after disarming it.
- It’s now possible to use an elevator while carrying a body.
- Happy Together – Barry now has an updated, more unique appearance.
- Base item will now be highlighted green like other components if it’s present in the Inventory when crafting the same item of a better quality.
- Detection time of enemies now depends on game difficulty. Enemies on Easy and Normal difficulties will now detect the player slower. Enemies on Very Hard difficulty will now detect the player faster.
- Enemies on Very Hard difficulty (and only that difficulty alone) will now be more aggressive when searching around when they are in the “Alerted” state.
- NCPD will no longer react and turn hostile because of dead bodies in Open World activities.
- NCPD will now also react to hitting NPCs with a non-lethal weapon.
- Adjusted the damaging process when shooting crowd NPCs while in combat depending on distance and the weapon used.
- (Don’t Fear) The Reaper — improved Adam Smasher’s behaviour during the fight.
- Play It Safe — improved Oda’s behavior during the fight.
- Transmission — improved Placide’s behavior during the fight.
- Transmission — increased Placide’s hacking resistance.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: Letter of the Law — improved Cyberpsycho’s behaviour during the fight.
- Every Breath You Take — improved Red Menace’s positioning and aim.
- Increased stats of La Chingona Dorada (Jackie’s iconic pistols).
- The Rescue — increased the number of ammo at the beginning of the quest.
- Introduced minor tweaks and improved balancing of the Contagion quickhack.
- Improved the Crafting system, so that items with Random quality scale their quality with player’s Crafting skill — it’s not possible anymore to roll a quality exceeding that of the relevant Crafting skill.
- The level requirement of items will now increase with each upgrade. Note: the level of upgraded items will be adjusted as a result of this change. The equipped items which exceed the level requirement can keep being used but, if unequipped, will have to wait until the required level is reached.
- Added more crafting specs for cyberware mods.
- Added crafting specs for knives (available from the start of the game).
- Updated the number of components required to craft some items, e.g. Bounce Back, MaxDoc, quickhacks, clothing mods and some weapons.
- Balancing of crafting specs for clothing mods.
- Balancing the number of components required to craft clothing.
- Balancing the number of components required to craft Sandevistan Fragments.
- Optical Camo cyberware will now be available for purchase from Ripperdocs.
- Adjusted price of the Sensory Amplifier cyberware mod.
- Rare Unity crafting spec will now be obtainable only during Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Tygers by the Tail.
- Changed the price and quality of Kerry’s guitar that can be obtained during Gig: Psychofan.
- Fixed an issue where crafting specs from clothing stores were available only during the first visit to a vendor.
- Fixed an issue which occurred after visiting the Nomad Camp, resulting in being unable to use weapons and quick menu items.
- Fixed an issue where hacking a neutral target wasn’t counted towards the Christmas Tree Attack achievement.
- Tutorial windows about skill checks will no longer pop up when the “Unauthorized” prompt is displayed on devices.
- V will no longer look down after using fast travel.
Adjusted functionality of multiple perks
- “Hit the Deck” perk will now work properly on knockdowned and staggered NPCs.
- “Can’t Touch This” perk will now grant the player immunity to Blind from their own flash grenades.
- “Crazy Science” perk will now properly increase the sale price of all items.
- “Hacker Overlord” perk will now grant a recipe for the Epic Whistle quickhack.
- Guitars from New Dawn Fades will no longer be disassemblable and won’t be automatically disassembled when having the “Scrapper” perk.
- Player will now properly have a chance of looting a weapon attachment with the “Mech Looter” perk.
Minor fixes related to how V behaves when dialogue is fast-forwarded
- Fixed an issue where player could get stuck in changing position between crouching and standing after skipping dialogue.
- V will no longer holster a weapon after skipping dialogue while holding it.
- V will no longer be stuck in a loop after skipping holocall dialogue while falling into water.
Fixes related to crafting, some adjustments to item pricing
- It is no longer possible to exploit the epic “Untitled 18 – Brancesi, 2021” painting by selling and buying it back.
- Added a quality setting to Sandevistan Fragments’ crafting specs.
Rebalanced and added some loot, fixed various items that couldn’t be picked up
- Fixed various unlootable items.
- Fixed the icon displayed when looting shoes.
- Fixed a case where Jackie’s iconic pistols could be found lying on the street in Northside as loot.
- Fixed an exploit where player could loot the XBD dealer’s stock from his body after killing him in Disasterpiece.
- Removed duplicate loot from an Open World activity in Pacifica.
- Fixed appearance of a junk item.
- Added loot to an empty loot container behind a Sex Shop in Corpo Plaza.
- Fixed an issue where some Rare items were dropping where they weren’t supposed to.
- Adam Smasher will now drop additional loot besides the Access Token.
- Fixed some unopenable loot containers in the Control Tower in With a Little Help From My Friends.
- Removed Legendary Mantis Blades from Royce’s office in The Pickup.
Added new items and removed duplicate items from some vendors’ stock
- Removed duplicate crafting specs from Weapon Shops in Vista Del Rey, The Glen, Rancho Coronado, Badlands and Pacifica.
- Added some food items to the Trailer Park food vendor’s stock.
Fixed behavior and visuals of multiple devices
- Fixed some vending machines’ appearance not corresponding to what they have in stock.
- Optimisation related to various devices.
- Fixed text displayed while scanning machines in Reported Crime: Table Scraps.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to use the numpad next to the garage in The Highwayman.
- Fixed animation of an enemy distracted by a water sprinkler.
- Fixed untranslated text displayed while scanning a Weapon Vending Machine.
- Fixed an issue where pachinko machines in Wakako’s parlor were missing.
- Fixed oversized collision boxes of proximity mines in various quests.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs weren’t reacting to distraction from TVs and cameras in The Heist.
- Adjusted appearance of access point antennas.
- Added missing interaction for an access point in Gig: Guinea Pigs.
- Fixed lights on some access points.
- Fixed the oversized collision box for boilers.
- Removed redundant personal link icon from a non-interactive device in Gig: Severance Package.
- Removed a redundant scanning component from shelves that hide Access Points.
- NPCs killed by a car elevator will no longer clip with it or pop up on its surface.
- Fixed untranslated text displayed on the screen of the Confession Booth.
- Hologram decorations will no longer have collisions.
- Fixed untranslated text displayed when scanning a forklift.
- Fixed an issue in Riders on the Storm where scanning a forklift in the Raffen Shiv camp was highlighting an enemy who was outside of the forklift’s reach.
- Fixed an issue where uploading the Icepick Daemon to some forklifts located near an Assault in Progress in Kabuki powered them off.
- Ceiling turrets will no longer begin firing before facing the target.
- Taking control of a camera while swimming will no longer break the UI, camera view and animations.
- Removed the laser effect from cameras after using the “Fry Circuits” interaction on them.
- Added SFX for the “Fry Circuits” interaction used on a camera.
- Fixed an issue where taking control of turned off cameras could turn them back on.
- Fixed a barbed wire that didn’t deal any damage.
- Added a missing animation when jacking into a device in Gig: Old Friends.
- Security Cameras will no longer spot V when crouching or hiding behind the cover.
- Fixed untranslated text on the intercom screen in Silver Pixel Cloud in Blistering Love.
Fixed various issues with elevators
- It’s no longer possible to get stuck inside the elevator in Megabuilding H10.
- The elevator in I Fought The Law can no longer be exited when using it to get to the penthouse.
- “Scanning” timing of access authorization in elevators was shortened.
- Tweaked arrows on the UI panel of an elevator to light up according to its movement direction.
Introduced various fixes and improvements towards behaviour and reactions of NPCs, and living city in general
- Turrets should now have a common target with NPCs.
- Adjusted the NPCs’ behaviour when their car is stolen.
- NPCs will no longer react by crouching to every gunshot.
- Fixed an issue where some NPCs wouldn’t run away from combat scenes.
- Traffic vehicles will now honk after hitting V.
- Vehicles will no longer get stuck in their position upon saving and loading the game while they’re in the air.
Fixed different quickhacks & scanning -related issues. Introduced minor tweaks and improvements
- Fixed FPP camera, so that it doesn’t drop down when starting to scan.
- Improved performance when opening the Scanning menu.
- Security Cameras with fried circuits can no longer be hacked.
- Fixed an issue when available quickhacks could be doubled.
- Added dying animation for NPCs killed with the Short Circuit quickhack.
- The Tyger Claw boss in Pisces can now be hacked during combat.
- It’s now possible to use Distraction quickhack on the conference holo table in Nocturne Op55N1.
- Fixed an issue where scanning an enemy NPC from inside a car could launch the car in the air.
- Ladders will no longer be displayed as “turned on” while scanned.
- Fixed an issue where scanning overlay would remain on screen if the scan was performed while exiting a car.
- Fixed an issue where scanning regular NCPD Officers would display results for MaxTac.
- Human names will no longer be displayed above robots and mechs while scanning.
- Smoothed Surveillance Camera controls when remote-controlling drones.
Improved NPCs’ behaviour in combat and fixed various issues related to it.
- (Don’t Fear) The Reaper — Adam Smasher’s footsteps are now audible when he’s running after V.
- Play It Safe — fixed an issue where Oda’s mantis blades textures could disappear upon his defeat.
- I Walk the Line — fixed an issue where Sandevistan’s visual effects could appear despite Sasquatch not using it.
- (Don’t Fear) The Reaper — it’s no longer possible to attack Adam Smasher during his phase transition animation.
- Play It Safe — fixed an issue where Oda could become invisible at long distance.
- The Pickup — Royce’s minion will no longer T-Pose after applying Short Circuit on Royce.
- Beat on the Brat: Pacifica — destroying Ozob’s nose will now properly deal additional damage to him.
- Beat on the Brat: Kabuki — the Twins will no longer loop in the guard animation after V wins the fight and follows them.
- I Walk the Line — the Animals will no longer ignore the collision of the shutter doors if V sneaks past them.
- It’s no longer possible to stun lock cyberpsychos by continuously throwing grenades at them as the knockback now presents a delay.
- Stadium Love — it’ll no longer be possible to perform takedowns on 6th Street members in the quest area.
- Drones will now look destroyed after they explode.
- NPCs will no longer keep hiding in cover after being flanked.
- Polished grenade trajectory preview for extreme angles.
- Disabled mirror interactions during combat.
Tweaked and improved some of the player mechanics
- Fixed an issue that blocked double jump during holocalls.
- Fixed an issue where V could be launched into the air when attempting to jump through or climb various terrains throughout Night City.
- Bodies dumped in Thorton Galena “Ghoul” will no longer stick outside the back of the car.
- Fixed an issue with weapons becoming invisible after selecting them rapidly with the mouse scroll button.
- It’s no longer possible to open a trunk of the car while it leaves with Jotaro’s body inside in Gig: Monster Hunt.
- Added animation for picking up and dumping bodies in vehicle trunks.
- Fixed an animation of dumping and picking up bodies from vans.
- It’s now possible to stash NPCs in the trunk of Villefort Cortes.
- Fixed an issue in The Beast in Me: City Center where Claire’s car could be spinning around in circles instead of driving away if the player chose not to go with her to her garage.
- Players can no longer use frightened NPCs as human shields when a Police warrant is applied.
- Fixed an issue where V was unable to fast climb or slide down ladders.
Fixed minor issues with cyberware
- Titanium Bones cyberware will no longer appear as duplicated at the Wellsprings Ripperdoc.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the cyberware on cooldown wasn’t displayed.
Adjusted functionality of some mods
- Deadeye clothing mod now works properly.
- Panacea and SuperInsulator clothing mods will now protect players against EMP Grenades.
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE ACROSS PLATFORMS
This section discusses changes that enter all the platforms but many of them make a bigger difference on last generation consoles and lower performance machines.
Multiple performance improvements, including:
- Dynamic Resolution Scaling improvements.
- Improved framerate consistency, resulting in fewer hitches and spikes, especially during combat.
Various streaming improvements, including:
- Fixed a streaming issue affecting performance in the City Center district.
Memory optimizations and memory management improvements in various systems (reducing the number of crashes). Numerous crash fixes, including:
- Fixed crashes that occurred when loading a save file after the car combat sequence with Arasaka agents.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when waiting for Thompson before leaving Atlantis in Never Fade Away.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after turning off and on the “Crowds on Minimap” option in Settings multiple times.
- Delamain’s image will no longer get stuck on holocalls when V leaves the car too fast after completing Epistrophy: Badlands.
- Item tooltip will no longer disappear if its content is too long.
- Fixed various typos in subtitles, shards, quests and weapons’ descriptions.
- Added a text message received after failing Epistrophy: North Oak by leaving the Delamain cab.
- Changed back the name of the fast travel point near V’s apartment to “Megabuilding H10”.
- Removed some items labeled as “None” and without proper icons from the inventory.
- The on-hover menu with multitude of mods on an item in inventory will now show stats properly.
- Fixed an issue where male variants of the VR tutorial were in Polish for Brazilian Portuguese language version.
- Black-Market battery mod description will now display strings with item attributes properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Contagion quickhack button was missing its icon outside of inventory.
- Status Effects icon of the “Cold Blood” perk now looks like a snowflake.
- Punk Duolayer Tank Top will now be visible in the Inventory when equipped.
- Added a loading screen tooltip informing about Fast Forward settings.
- Fixed the Galena “Gecko” vehicle’s name next to the “Buy vehicle” prompt.
- Image in the second message from Nancy Hartley in Holdin’ On/Killing in the Name will now be displayed properly.
- Adjusted wording of the Crafting skill progression reward related to upgrade cost reduction.
- The image displaying Mackinaw MTL1 in the “Call vehicle” menu will now match with the car’s model.
- Removed debug strings from the “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly” perk’s tooltip.
- Icon grouping artifacts will no longer get detached from their respective locations on the map when zooming in/out.
- When Stamina Meter is depleted, the appropriate icon will now appear next to the health bar instead of the overload icon.
- Villefort Alvarado V4F 570 Delegate description will now correctly state that the drive is rear wheeled.
- The period of the possible occurrence in the description of Synaptic Accelerator in the tooltip will now display a proper value when playing in Polish.
- Fists description in the weapon wheel will now display an appropriate item type.
- Fixed text in the shard about Chiba-11 district.
- Opening Photo Mode and a vendor menu in quick succession will no longer result in freezing the game.
- Gold iconic loot icons will now be displayed on the minimap.
- Fixed an instance where hit markers and kill confirmation weren’t visible when destroying enemy turrets.
- Fixed enemy markers using the incorrect color on unaware enemies – they will now be yellow instead of red.
- Fixed an issue when RAM Recovery Rate below 0.50 was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue when the disassemble item button was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the buttons on switching mods warning were not working as intended.
- Fixed the non-functional hinted keys when Breaching Protocol.
- Removed redundant input hints in the Cyberdeck panel.
GRAPHICS, AUDIO, ANIMATION
- Reinforced Composite-Lined Rocker Foldtop is now properly aligned with V’s legs.
- Fixed an issue where the Monowire could slightly dislocate male V’s arms and clip through clothes.
- Fixed an issue in The Heist where Flathead’s case could float outside the hotel room in Konpeki Plaza, blocking the doorway.
- Fixed an issue where changing music volume in Sound settings affected car radio alongside with the background music.
- Fixed an issue where Takemura`s voice was doubled while talking to V in the van in Down on the Street.
- Fixed an issue where some netrunning suits clipped with female V’s legs and male V’s pants.
- Fixed an issue with the running animation after jumping on downwards or upwards slope.
- Fixed dust particles, which were sometimes incorrectly displayed.
- Characters’ skin will no longer become too bright in dark areas.
- In The Information, Smasher’s shadow will no longer appear on the elevator’s door after rewinding braindance to the beginning.
- Fixed Arasaka soldiers spawning on player’s sight when going back upstairs to save Takemura in Search and Destroy.
ENVIRONMENT AND LEVELS
- Fixed various map holes in Watson, City Center, Westbrook, Heywood and Santo Domingo.
- Fixed faulty pathing for vehicles on the City Center ring road.
- Fixed multiple places where the player’s character could get stuck permanently.
- Fixed multiple issues with disappearing environments.
- Fixed multiple issues with objects popping in on player’s sight.
- GPS in Biotechnica Flats will no longer lead players to unreachable areas.
- Rearranged shards into correct categories.
- Fixed an issue where calls to quest NPCs would abruptly end, making the NPC appear in other calls and potentially breaking other holocalls from the NPC.
- Fixed an issue where interrupted holocall would resume along with another call, which could make the NPC appear in other calls and break the next holocall from that NPC.
Source – [CD Projekt]