A new patch is out for Days Gone from Sony Bend Studio and we’ve got the details! Days Gone 1.61 is aimed at squashing a few flesh-eating bugs, some of which appear to have been inadvertently introduced with the recent Days Gone 1.60 patch. Check out what’s new and improved here.
Days Gone 1.61 Patch Notes
- The mission “Better to Light One Candle” bounty should able be obtained properly
- General optimization towards certain missions
- Scoring will properly apply when utilizing oxygen tanks in the “Reloaded” Challenge
- The mission “The Anarchist Spy” will properly reset traps if you fail the mission
- The mission “Out of Nowhere” helicopter’s light are been fixed
- General optimization prior to playing before the game fully downloads
- General improvements to optimization and stability
Days Gone 1.61 is available for download now.
Days Gone was released exclusively on PS4 in April 2019. You can read our review on the open-world title here and catch the full Days Gone official synopsis below:
Ride and fight into a deadly, post pandemic America
Do you have the skill – and nerve – to survive the horrors of a broken world in this massive open-world action adventure?
Step into the dirt flecked shoes of former outlaw biker Deacon St. John, a bounty hunter trying to find a reason to live in a land surrounded by death. Scavenge through abandoned settlements for equipment to craft valuable items and weapons, or take your chances with other survivors trying to eke out a living through fair trade… or more violent means.
With humanity devastated by a global pandemic and ravaged by feral creatures known as Freakers, any mistake could be your last in your attempt to carve out a new life in the hostile Pacific Northwest high-desert.
In related news, Sony Bend is currently hiring for a new AAA project, although right now it’s unknown if this will be a sequel to Days Gone or something new. Regardless, we can probably expect it to come out for the PS5.
Source: Days Gone Official Site