Blizzard Entertainment has released the Diablo 2: Resurrected update 1.005 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which includes a wealth of stability improvements and bug fixes. The update arrives on the back of major server issues that are current plaguing the game.
- Play Button should no longer be causing issues.
- Improvements to character deletion to help users from accidentally deleting their characters.
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the legacy toggle after extended play sessions
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Korean IGR playtime warning UI would appear (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur after launching the game with no existing settings file (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when binding passive abilities to the interact button
- Stability improvements in the effects system
- Stability improvements on game shutdown
- Fixes to localizations and subtitles
- Other minor crash/stability fixes
[Source – Blizzard]