Gfk Chart Track has revealed that Codemasters‘ F1 2021 has claimed the no.1 spot on the multiformat charts, although a recent PS5 restock has resulted in a number of titles for Sony’s console creep back into the charts.
F1 2021 initially debuted at number two a few weeks back, but has now managed to climb to pole position. Furthermore, the PS5 and PS4 versions of the game combined represent a 63% share of total sales.
You can check out the full Top 10 below.
- F1 2021
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- FIFA 21
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Minecraft (Switch)
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury